Wednesday 15 May 2013

Steps and Procedures of Purchasing the Watch.

Hye all! i will show you how to purchase the watches okay. There are steps and procedure on how to purchase:
 1) Give me the code of the watch
2) Give me your full name, address and hp number for delivery purpose
 3) Make the payment of the watch to these respected accounts. you may choose which one is more convenient to you.
 4) Maybank number:   112745019999. CIMB: 121600846625727.Bank Islam:  14195020036650. Azree Firdaus B Md Amin.
 5) After the payment, kindly contact me via handphone : 019-3686038.or via email precioustimezone@gmail.com.
 6) Kindly give me the details (name, address, hp number and time of payment) to my handphone or my email.
                                    
The quality of the watches are consistently similar to the original ones. the quality in design, weight and function are the same. the differentiation of the watch is only with regards to the warranty. the warranty would be from my supplier, not from the brand of the watch itself. we will take care of the watch bought up to 6 months! in and out. that's for sure. if any defect happens within 6 months, contact me directly and i will assist you how to manage the defect watch. assistant is 24/7!

The watch given will come together with a nice plain box for u to keep the watch.

The delivery would be done by Poslaju. So it is well guaranteed that the watch will safely arrived at your respective house around 1-3 days. you can also track the parcel by using poslaju tracking number by using this website: http://www.pos.com.my/pos/homepage/homepg_track.aspx.

THE PURCHASE WOULD BE PRE-ORDER BASIS! WE ARE ONLY PROCEED THE ORDER ONCE PAYMENT IS COMPLETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment